MTV Student Voice Award (w-inds.)

I was excited when I found the performance on the MTV Student Voice Award because it's one of the performance that I so wanting to see.

Even though some people might get sick of Keita wearing those type of hats but I loving it. Because Keita rarely wear hats and these type of hats really suit him which makes him even hotter (to me). But he seem like a bit of MJ which he is covering his eyes with the hat, is that really possible for him to dance on the stage? Because I have a hat like that and I tried putting it really down and it annoys the hell out of me.

While the end of LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING Keita did this "HOT" thing that I was like "o_O~WOW!" I was thinking that the audience was rather calm about it, if it was the HK or Taiwanese fans I guess that are screaming already.

He was sliding his right hand down to his thighs. It might nothing special but I find that hot.

0 Responses to "MTV Student Voice Award (w-inds.)" (Leave A Comment)