w-inds. "Ameato" PV

I've finally found the PV of w-inds. latest single "Ameato", this song is simply amazing and beautiful. This song is also the ending theme for the anime Reborn.

There's no dancing which I'm a bit surprise as I thought they would be a least a bit. There were so less so Ryohei and Ryuichi but it didn't bother me that much as my favorite is Keita.
The first I watch it I would probably find it nice and beautiful but if I watch it a couple of times I would probably find it boring.

2 Responses to "w-inds. "Ameato" PV" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
April 13, 2008 6:05 am

hi thanks for coming to my blog :D
i really appericated it. same here i been watching it since i knew how to like actually understand what was around me . that is awesome yeah i love DIE right now its REALLY good :)

Anonymous says
August 19, 2008 10:57 pm

hihi,i m a bg fan of w-inds. like them very much~
then accidentally visit ur blog n make me feel happy coz got another blog that full of their info thx ya!!!