The voice of an angel

Just this afternoon I got hooked up on to this guy, SHOWTA. I clicked on his Hitoshizuku PV randomly on youtube, I thought loading the PV was going to be a waste of my download limits but surprisingly it was worth it. The song was extremely great and his voice is so smothering.
His look and voice is so female like even I had doubts if he was a male or not until I saw comments from people referring SHOWTA as "he".

The song Hitoshizuku has made me interested in SHOWTA, he has released 3 single so far and the 3 single songs becoming my favorite songs. With Hitoshizuka being my favorite out of all, his 4th single Kimi ni, Kaze ga fukimasu you ni will be releasing soon and it has now became one of the single that I'm waiting to be release.

0 Responses to "The voice of an angel" (Leave A Comment)