Jdrama watching now...

For the Summer 2007 season, currently I'm watching

  • Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
  • Yamadatarou Monogatari
  • Tantei Gakuen Q
  • LIFE
  • First Kiss
That's all but there might be more later, but I'll see about it.

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Watched the first two episode of it, I had a lot of expectation on this and thought it should be better than the Taiwanese version. But it seem like this version is going too fast, everything just happens without a time period to evolve in it. I don't really see a Sano character in Shun he's just acting cocky. Maki did a good job in playing as Ashiya Mizuki.
Over all, in the 2nd episode I kind of lost interest in Hana Kimi. But I will continue to watch it.

Yamada Tarou Monogatari
I love this drama! I watched the Taiwanese version before and laughed my head off. But this one is not bad as well, even though I don't want Nino as Tarou. I mean Nino and Sho are way off in age for high schooler but I guess they can still pull it off. You maybe say Nino is cute but he doesn't look like the smart type to me (This is just my own opinion).

Tantei Gakuen Q
I like detective dramas, it's always fun to watch. Even though it's pretty easy to guess who's the murder but I still love it. Yamada Ryousuke is so cool, he grow so much since the last time I saw him (which were like years ago). And OMG! I just found out that the one who plays as Kazuma is Wakaba Ryuuya's little brother, no wonder I thought he looked like someone. But sorry Ryuuya is cuter.

LIFE
Watched two episodes of it, it's pretty good. Showing the dark side of school, friends, and family. Poor Ayumu, have to suffer so much in her life. It's like everything is bad in her life every since she want to enter that high school. And yeah Japanese people make big deal about whether they can enter a good high school that they will commit suicide.

First Kiss
The first episode was ok, I don't why they got such a high rating on this episode. Nothing really much happened except we see how much of a brat Mio is. Because of her sickness she just do whatever she wants. Yuuta is hot in this drama, so I'm going to continue to watch this or I'll just download it and someday I might finish watching it.

2 Responses to "Jdrama watching now..." (Leave A Comment)

bruin bruha says
July 16, 2007 2:43 am

i am dying because i want to watch so much drama but i can only watch a few due to time restrictions... >_>

i agree hanakimi moves fast, but i can't believe sano is only gonna get nicer by like the 4th episode?? cause 3rd episode he should jump right? lol. it's like fast but still kinda slow...

i recommend Yama Onna Kabe Onna! it's really really funny. u will laugh your butt off lol. i only seen episode 1, but it's such a hoot i would recommend this everywhere lol

Anonymous says
July 16, 2007 9:57 am

I heard Yama Onna Kabe Onna is really funny... I might be watching that as well, but there's so many I'm watching now. Hahaha... Oh well...