Lead - Feel The Vibes

Haven't blog here for a long time, lately I've been listening to Lead's 5th album "Feel The Vibes". I was actually looking forward to this album ever since I saw the album cover.

I think all of them has improved a lot in their vocals, because I couldn't recognize their voices sometime (especially Akira). In Track 1 The Vibes and Track 16 Feel they have guest artists Chris Gatsby and IO Hustle, no wonder I heard an unfamiliar voice but both of those songs were cool.

In this album Lead's songs has mature a lot compared to their last album, there's more of the R&B taste which you can immediately identify when listening to Track 2 Baby What Turns You On.

Track 5 Tani☆RAP is Shinya's solo rap song because I really like listening to Shinya's rapping so I really like this song. But the song reminds me of Fonk's Ohayo Sunday.

Instead of Lead singing ballad songs I prefer them singing R&B/Hip Hop songs. Somehow it just suits them more in my own opinion.

Lead - Feel The Vibes
39.08MB
DOWNLOAD

0 Responses to "Lead - Feel The Vibes" (Leave A Comment)