RH Plus - Live Action

Surprising this drama "RH Plus" is pretty interesting. This drama broadcast during the late night and each episode only last for around 20mins long. I have not read the manga before so I cannot compare anything along with the manga but I've seen 4 episodes so far I think it's pretty good and interesting.

Ayako Suwa's manga RH Plus has been adapted into a live-action drama. "RH Plus" is a boys-love comic about four male vampires who secretly resolve cases at night and lives together in a western-style manor. The show stars The show stars Hassei Takano, Naoya Ojima, Rakuto Tochihara, and Yu Miura.

So far there's only Chinese subtitles but RAW file can be downloaded at D-Addicts. I don't think at the moment any groups is picking this project up.

1 comments:

Anonymous says
February 18, 2008 2:34 pm

This is being subbed by TimelesSubs.. ^^,